"A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you." Elbert Hubbard
Recipe for keeping friends:
- Show you care.
- Be kind, always.
- Always share.
- Talk, listen and ask questions about them.
- Play together.
- Allow them to play with others too.
- Give positive feedback. Say what it is you like about them.
- Take turns
- Think before you speak.Words can hurt.
- Friendships are not perfect – things will go wrong.
- When things go wrong, always look for a way to fix it.
- Say you are sorry if necessary
- Friendships change. That’s normal.
Friendship soup recipe:
- 1 cup of kindness
- 2 cups of fun
- 1 teaspoon of honesty
- A splash of respect and trust
- Sprinkle of laughter
- Stir and mix it all together, enjoy!
Make you own “Friendship soup,” what ingredients would you put in your soup? Let me know. Looking forward to hearing from you.
If you wish to get in touch with Ken, send him an email through email@example.com